Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Holiday Hoopla-Family Competition

If you know my mom, you know it's a big deal when you are guaranteed 2 hours of time during the Holiday Schedule for whatever you would like to plan for the family!  So I went to work on creating the Holiday Hoopla Games.  

Since this is the first year, of what I hope will be annual, I started early to create the 'drama'.  I sent little goodies to our families to  help clue them in on the Christmas day games and rev up the excitement.  

Round 2: Practice Games and a Note

Round 3: 
I used the green screen at work and created an email message 
to send 2 days before they arrived to our house.



THE GAMES!

All the games laid out and ready to go!

Snack time treats.  
Reindeer drinks and snowman candy bars.














And yours truly as the master of ceremonies!

PIN IT BELOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment